River (Drifting Through Life) said his Farewells to Dolly too. Working people in the West of Scotland followed Dolly decades ago. Our wee parochial corner would fit easily into the USA, but which state ? Dolly's voice will be heard tonight in Glasgow, Paisley, Airdrie, Coatbridge ...
Absolutely…brenda
ReplyDeleteYeah...I can think of another 80 year old that we would have been happy to give up in her stead.
ReplyDeleteHers was an amazing story, and she was an amazing woman. RIP
ReplyDeleteShe absolutely embodied kindness and goodness. What a loss.
ReplyDeleteIndeed it does.
ReplyDeleteTruth!
ReplyDeleteStill can't believe she's gone. 💔😞
ReplyDeletePerfection.
ReplyDeletehere here! What a role model. I Adored her and was a definite role model when I started doing drag back in the day. What a sad day.
ReplyDeleteSo much grief for this good, good woman.
ReplyDeleteExactly! She has me thinking - what can I do with my life now to be more like Dolly? Kind, generous, funny, smart, loving...
ReplyDeleteYes she was. We all admired her so much.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P. Dolly. You will be missed.
ReplyDeleteThat DOES say it all.
ReplyDeleteRiver (Drifting Through Life) said his Farewells to Dolly too.
ReplyDeleteWorking people in the West of Scotland followed Dolly decades ago.
Our wee parochial corner would fit easily into the USA, but which state ?
Dolly's voice will be heard tonight in Glasgow, Paisley, Airdrie, Coatbridge ...
Missed here in New Zealand. A wonderful, caring lady.
ReplyDelete