Sunday, August 9, 2026

Sixteen!

 


Way back on August 9th, 2010, I wrote my very first ever blog post, so that means today is Sparrow Tree Journal's 16th birthday! 

I can hardly believe it. When I started I had no clue that I'd still be posting here all these years later. I also didn't know how important the friends I'd make along the way would become to me. You all add color and richness to my life, and for that I'm truly grateful. Thank you for being here!

xx

Jennifer

This will be my 1,649 published post. 

9 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary Day! Cupcakes for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how splendid! I am glad to be following it, for I enjoy reading about you. May there be 16 more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. Blogging sure does help one to connect with people from all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Sweet 16, Sparrow Tree Journal and Jennifer! I've only known you a couple years, but greatly enjoy your blog. You're a fun, fine writer. I need to go back and read your earlier stuff. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog Birthday, Jennifer! I always enjoy your posts and wish you many more happy years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogoversary to a most wonderful and special blogger I’m so glad to know. I didn’t realize I started my blog only a few months after you, and I can’t believe how many years it’s been. Thank you for being out there and sharing your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogversary! I love reading your posts. I would never believe that all of us would be here this long, but I love keeping up with all my blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Put on your party dress! A ruff for Marco and tu-tu's for the pups! Dance around and eat cake!

    ReplyDelete