I'm this close to having a new job. In fact, the school called yesterday to tell me that I'm their pick (!!!) ....the only hurdle left is that I'm waiting to hear from the HR department what salary they can offer me. I can't say yes until I have that crucial bit of information! I know that even the best case scenario is going to be a pay cut, but as long as it's not too drastic I'm going to go for it!
Please continue to send good vibes and positive thoughts my way for an offer I can live with... I really, really want to say YES to this job!