Thursday, February 28, 2013

The morning playlist

This morning I'm listening to David Bowie as I drink coffee and prepare for the day. Have you heard his new single, "The Stars Are Out Tonight"? It's from his new album set for release March 12. There's also a badass video to go along with it...check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH7dMBcg-gE

How does he do it? How does he stay so hip and relevant decade after decade? Although my husband still loves The Rolling Stones after all these years, I think they sound old and washed up compared to Bowie. I can't wait for the release of the entire album!

2 comments:

  1. Not terribly keen on the song, and not enamoured by the video. I think I may join your husband, and listen to The Stones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gregg had the same reaction as you, but I'm still a die hard Bowie fan :)

      Delete