I don't think people cook as much anymore because everything is boxed/premade and frozen etc. Copy/paste as your status and share if you want to see who can cook!
HAVE YOU EVER?
1. Made biscuits from scratch? Yes (doesn't mean they were good though).
2. Fried fresh okra? Yes
3.Made sourdough bread? No
4. Fried chicken? Yes
5. Made spaghetti sauce from scratch? Yes
6. Made any kind of yeast bread? Does the bread machine count?
7. Baked a cake from scratch? Yes
8. Made icing from scratch? Yes
9. Cooked a pot roast with all the veggies? Yes
10. Made chili from scratch? Yes
11. Made a meatloaf? Yes
12. Made scalloped potatoes? No
13. Made mac/cheese from scratch? Yes
14. Made a jello salad? Yes, and I love Watergate Salad when the holidays roll around!
15. Made peanut brittle? No
16. Made fudge? No
17. Made cookies from scratch? Yes
18. Cooked a pot of beans from dried beans? Yes
19. Cooked a pot of greens? Yes
20. Made cornbread from scratch? Yes
21. Make a pie dough from scratch? No, but plan to try soon.
22. Cooked a whole turkey? Yes
23. Snapped green beans and cooked them? Yes (I thought of Ms. Moon with this one!)
24. Made mashed potatoes from scratch? Yes
25. What’s the most people you have (alone) prepared a whole meal for? ?? Umm...6 maybe?
26. Poached an egg? No
27. Made pancakes from scratch? Yes
28. Roasted vegetables in the oven instead of boiling them? Yes
29. Made fresh pasta? No
30. Made croissants from scratch? No
31. Made tuna salad? Yes
32. Fried fish? No, but only because I don't like it.
33. Made baked beans? No, always open a can. :)
34. Made ice cream from scratch? No
35. Made jam or jelly? Yes
36. Zested an orange or lemon? Yes, regularly.
37. Made grits from scratch? Yes
38. Made an omelet? Yes
39. Lived in a house without a dishwasher? Yes, but not for a long time!
40. Eaten a bowl of cereal for supper? Yes