Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's almost here!

Halloween is almost here! How exciting! I can't wait to begin this weekend's festivities!

This was an apple head doll witch I made one year. She looks like she has a big grin on her face!

I had a truly inspired idea today for a jack o lantern stand. I have an old perch of Marco's that only needs to have the perch part taken off, and you have a big silver tray on a stand! It should hold one big pumpkin and a couple of small ones. It should work great, and best of all, it's free!

Tomorrow I have to do some shopping. First I plan to do some browsing in a craft store, as I should be able to get a few last minute decorations at a discounted price. Then I need to go replace the candy I ate! :)
I will post pictures of any goodies I may find in my browsings!

No comments:

Post a Comment