Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Seven years tomorrow!

Today is the first day of my vacation, and tomorrow, June 12th, is my seventh wedding anniversary!

 I am one lucky woman. My husband is my best friend. He's really smart, kind, honest, hardworking, and loyal. And did I mention tough?! Last year he kicked stage 3 lung cancer's ass! He's almost 100% back to normal after having had a lung removed and then chemotherapy. I am in awe of his strength!

I wish I had a good picture of us together. We had a cheap camera when we got married (we eloped after 7 years of dating!) so although we have photos from then, they are all pasted in an album and are not in a format I can share. The year after that we bought a better camera, so here are a couple of photos from around our first anniversary instead.


 
 
 
 


Happy Anniversary dear husband! You're the love of my life. I'm looking forward to the next 7 years!

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, Happy Anniversary! Have a lovely day, both of you - and here's to many more happy years to come! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jennifer. Your husband must feel blessed, reading the above. I wish you both continued happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, and I hope all is well over in your corner of the world!

      Delete
  4. Wishing the two of you the best. X.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a touchingly beautiful post - you and your husband are an inspiringly wonderful couple. Happiest anniversary!!! From the bottom of my heart, I wish you both countless more years of wedded bliss.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you from the bottom of my heart dear friend!

      Delete