Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday, Sunday

It's a beautiful sunny day at my house and I'm off work! Yay!!!

I decided against attending this afternoon's meeting of Action Together, a local progressive political group that I belong to. Although it's always heartening to spend time with like-minded community members trying to address issues going on in our government, I feel like today I could use a mental rest day. So I'm staying home. All that's on my agenda for this sunny Sunday afternoon is to go food shopping, do some cooking and maybe baking, and hanging out with this guy:

Image may contain: dog and outdoor
That sad face behind the fence as I was leaving for work yesterday....!

And Ginger and Marco too, of course.

Have a great Sunday, my friends!

15 comments:

  1. Ginger, George and Marco? Has Gregg run off with a tightrope walker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you made a good decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plan. My son saw the puppy photo and said, What a good looking guy.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, poor puppy. Hope the day has turned out as you hoped. Baking? Baking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Banana nut bread and muffins. We had bananas about to spoil. They're in the oven now--I'll let you know how they turn out!

      Delete
  5. George is beautiful, his eyes remind me of our late Monty (and that's an exceptional compliment).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wise decision, besides how can you resist that sweet face?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your day was lovely, did you get to the farmers market ?
    What a sweet baboo looking through the fence. He is such a handsome dog with a sweet face.
    You can tell he is a sweetheart.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad my wish for a better Sunday than Saturday came true :-)

    ReplyDelete