Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween greetings!

Happy Halloween! I'll be spending the day tidying the house, running a couple of errands, and then settling in to light the candles, stream some spooky movies, and wait on trick or treaters. Even though we have some new little ones in the neighborhood, I doubt we see any except for my friends' kids. Carsen and Little P. are supposed to stop by so that will be at least two. Our new neighbor Heather (the dog foster lady) texted me yesterday to tell me she would be giving out candy and plans to dress up to do it. (She also said that because of Covid she might "stand back 10 feet and throw it to them" hahaha!) So P and C can go over there and get some candy from her, too. I love giving out candy although I've unfortunately never lived in a neighborhood that got very many trick or treaters. The few who do turn up get handfuls.

So I'm off, but I wanted to leave you with some Halloween funnies. I hope you all have a good time tonight if you celebrate Halloween, and if you don't then I hope you have a good weekend instead!



















15 comments:

  1. these are great cartoons! especially the rethuglican house! BOO to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween Jennifer, hope you enjoy the evening. Halloween has always been our favorite but with Covid and MeMa’s battle with cancer we are turning out the lights and watching a movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Halloween Doc! I don't blame you one bit for skipping the visitors this time...there's always next year! Enjoy the movie...and maybe a little chocolate while you're at it!

      Delete
  3. Trickle-down candy! Ha! Hope you have a fun Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Hallowe"en Jennifer! 🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻

    Our treat or treat and sadly, our Halloween Parade was cancelled this year. But as you saw I didn't let that rain on my parade. I have a pot roast in the oven fore tonight din-din with some red wine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the trickle-down candy cartoon! Have fun tonight, I know Little P will love surprising you with his costume!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have placed our candy in individual baggies and have them laid out on a table in our driveway. Hopefully trick-or-treaters will come by and help themselves safely. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Unfortunately"? Surely you mean "fortunately" Jennifer! By the way, a big "well done" to Little P for carving such a brilliant pumpkin/lantern with no help from his mama or his adopted auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do like the idea of throwing candy at the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cartoons. I hope your evening was successful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe :-)
    I guess Little P. was dressed up as Flash. What did Carsen come as?

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so good and all new to me. But my favourite is the mummy on the toilet!

    ReplyDelete