Monday, December 21, 2020

Covid test!

 Like a lot of bully breeds (or so I understand), our George tends to be.....flatulent. He's the first dog I've ever had who regularly passes gas so noxious it can clear a room. It's been worse lately, possibly due to extra bites of "people food".

George going through the Bojangles drive thru with me for breakfast last week. 

Yesterday was particularly.........windy. All of a sudden you'd smell something horrible and Georgie would look slightly guilty. The second time it happened and I said, "Whew!!!!" and went to leave the room, my husband started laughing and said, "Look on the bright side, since you can smell it you probably don't have Covid!" 

So now whenever George farts we yell, "COVID TEST!!"  like a couple of third-graders.


21 comments:

  1. BAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I must get myself a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahahahahahaahahahah bad bad bad mummy, George is a gud dug !
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. best covid test i can think of! Way to go George, looking after his humans...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Yep, there are all kinds of covid tests like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bwhahahahahahaha! my nyla cat can fart like nobody's business. silent but deadly. 3rd graders indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boxers have the same issue, and sometimes it seems like Biggie is non-stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats sometimes make a little toot too but they would NEVER look guilty about it. Or even in a million years acknowledge that it had happened.
    One day recently my youngest grandson was definitely having a little gas issue. "Levon, are you tooting?" I asked him.
    "No. I just pretending to toot," he said.
    He's a good pretender.
    I knew a woman who called farts "burbs in the pants." She was a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd never thought of that. As you say, an instant covid test - and it's free!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to make lemonade out of lemons, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, I needed that laugh. Great post Jennifer and keep up the good work George.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfully funny, Jennifer. My cat's box is in my studio. If he needs to use, he stops and stares at me until I leave. Once I didn't, and ever since there is an air freshener in his little closet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's right George, If you can't catch them, shoot em'!

    ReplyDelete
  13. An instant, free and reliable Covid test - how funny is that! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's hilarious. Penelope has horrible gas, too. Sometimes I light a candle to help cover up the odor.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. And that photo of him is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. HA! I love this! Olga's farts always scare her -- she jumps down from the chair like she's done something wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  17. When you love them they drive you crazy, because they know they can.

    ReplyDelete